Many Men and women from adult groups are seen a victim of the malady of Skin Pigmentation Disorders. Pigmentation is not any gender or age specific. It tends to be more pronounced with growing age. It can be seen on faces, arms, neck and even on belly or stomach areas.
Table of Contents
Causes of Skin Pigmentation Disorders
Cure of Skin Pigmentation Disorders
- Potato, Lemon Juice, Almond Milk, Honey, Buttermilk, and barley is used as an effective herbal treatment for Skin Pigmentation Disorders.
- Crushed potato can be utilized as a face pack. Otherwise sliced potato can be rubbed and put over the affected areas for half an hour. After that Wash, the face or the treated parts with water.
- Mix the lemon juice with honey and apply on the affected areas. Keep it for half an hour and wash it water.
Some Other Treatment Methods for Skin Pigmentation Disorders
- Almond Milk is prepared by keeping the almond sucked in water overnight and grinding it in a juicer. Almond milk is mixed with sandalwood powder and honey and the mixture is applied on the pigmented parts of the body. After half an hour, they can be washed with water.
- Butter Milk mixed with tomato juice is used for curing Skin Pigmentation Disorders. This mixture is applied on the affected parts and after half an hour it washed with water.
- Similarly Barley or oat powder mixed with lemon juice is used on the pigmented parts by rubbing it over gently and the area is washed after half an hour of application with water.
That’s All. This was all about treating the Skin Pigmentation Disorders at the comfort of home.
Do let me know if you have some other tips or suggestions on the topic. Please drop your advice in the comment boxes.
If you find this article has been useful, please share it with your friends on various social media, Facebook and Google Plus!