People suffering from chronic constipation problems are often diagnosed with piles which are caused by Pitta Doshas. They can be relieved by ayurvedic medicine for piles.
It is found that people suffering from piles feel embarrassed and are reluctant in discussing their problems. Remember piles are just a disease and it should be definitely discussed for its possible cure and treatments among your friends and well-wishers along with seeking the advice of a professional doctor. If you don’t do this, your problem is likely to worsen more.
Table of Contents
What are Piles?
Piles are the swollen mass accompanied by veins of the anus. The swelling may be internal or external to the opening of the anal canal. Piles are also nicknamed in medical terms as Hemorrhoids. They may be the dry or bleeding type. Often it is the internal hemorrhoids that bleed.
People suffering from piles often present irritation to the opening part of the anal canal, pain which may be sometimes piercing in nature and may or may not be accompanied with bleeding. Often such people find it very difficult to defecate because during defecating they sense severe pain while passing the stool.
As said earlier, a patient of piles often presents the prolonged history of constipation and problems of the digestive system. Usually, the lifestyle of the person may also precipitate the disease. The lifestyle includes sedentary habits, obesity, straining during passing stools and overindulgence in sex.
Use of Ayurvedic medicine for piles are always good as they are without any side effects and helps you to avoid surgeries.
Home Remedies and Ayurvedic Medicine for Piles
There are herbs and easily available remedies in your home which can be used to ease the problems of piles and sometimes even cure it completely. Before deliberating on Ayurvedic Medicine for Piles, I will also tell you how to use the home remedies to gain immediate comforts from the disease.
You can avoid surgery if you devoutly get yourself treated with naturopathy and Ayurvedic Medicine for Piles.
Following Home remedies have proven efficacies:-
- Drink plenty of water, more than your normal intakes. Make a habit of taking 2-4 glass of water immediately after getting up from the bed empty stomach.
- Eat plenty of figs as and when possible during the day. It has a proven history of a good home remedy for piles.
- Use of Radish, banana, Flaxseed and Aloe Vera are very good in cases of piles.
- Use warm fomentation or lukewarm water to ease the pain in the areas.
- You can use turmeric paste mixed with coconut oil which acts well in drying up the Piles swelling.
- Use of Haritaki and Jimikand also helps a lot in curing the symptomatic conditions.
- Apply sesame oil externally.
Following Ayurvedic Medicine for Piles generally, gives a very good result under the supervision and advice of an Ayurvedic doctor. The doctor may prescribe you one or more medicines depending on your condition and physical examination.
- Sanjivani Vati
- Kachnaar Guggul
- Chandraprabha Vati
- Vara Churna
- Nirgundi Oil
- Kankayana Gutika
- Avipattikara Churna
- Hapushadi Ghrita
- Triphala Guggulu
- Bhallataka Lehya
- Arshakutar Ras
DO’s and DON’Ts for Piles Treatment
As discussed above, your lifestyle plays an important role in contacting the disease and curing it. By making changes to your lifestyle, you will benefit from it. Here we are going to enumerate certain DO’s and DON’Ts for Piles Cure. Please follow the ayurvedic medicine for piles treatment.
- Always avoid spices, pickles or chilly substances.
- Avoid stale foods.
- Also Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, and aerated drinks.
- Avoid sleeping at late hours at night and getting up in late hours in the morning.
- Avoid Constipation.
- Always avoid fast food and heavy foods.
- Take plenty of fibrous and leafy food.
- Drink lots of water. Never leave yourself dehydrated.
- Eating citrus fruits than taking their juices are always better.
- Always prefer taking soup, buttermilk and liquid food substance.
- Light exercises are excellent in the treatment of piles.
- Make a habit of early to bed and early to rise lifestyle. It helps a lot in the cases of piles troubles.
- Take plenty of Salad in your diet.
Lifestyle changes, regular exercise, changes in food habits etc constitute an important aspect of Ayurvedic Medicine for Piles and Bleeding Hemorrhoids.
If you practice and use the prescribed home remedies, you will benefit from it. However, you must consult an Ayurvedic professional for his advice and prescription of the required medicines.
In this article, I have tried my best to deliberate at length on the topic of ‘Ayurvedic Medicine for Piles’ in my best way. I have sought the advice of some of the experienced professionals dealing at the Ayurvedic clinics.
Hope this article will help you to understand various aspects of Ayurvedic Medicine for Piles. Hope it leads you into a better understanding of the subject and the possible treatment.
Do let me know if you have some tips or suggestions for this article to understand the topic in a better way. Please drop your suggestions in the comment boxes.
If you find this article useful, please share it with your friends on various social media, Facebook and Google Plus funnels.