Table of Contents
Guest Post Guide Lines:
I have started getting queries, and e-mails from my website visitors, readers and friends, who wants to contribute to our blog. Keeping in my mind and the futuristic prospects, we have decided to welcome all our such friends to contribute here. Here are the guidelines for posting the blogs on different subjects as a guest.
What kind of content do we accept?
We accept a post which can be included on our blog based on the subjects. Anything out of context, naturally can not be posted here. The post should be of good quality and should be meeting the blogger’s standard. There is no minimum length for the post, however, usually, the guest posts should have over 400 words.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post on other blogs)
- You must give the credit to the owner for the reference and contents which are not your original.
- Please do not forget to mention that in which segment or on which sub-domain, you are interested in posting.
- At the footer of the post, you must clearly mention your name, place, date and time as the author.
Please mention clearly the following points while writing the guest post.
- Category: Wiki Ayurveda
- Title of the Post
- Post Contents
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to us on the email: [email protected]. Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment.
We will check the post and inform you if it is going to be posted. Even if the post is not found suitable for the blog, you may expect a reply from us citing the cause of our inability to post the same on our blog.
We thank you for your interest as a contributor to the blog.