There is an old saying that if you want to recognize someone of his or her age than look for moles on their body. Moles are said to be one of the obvious outcomes of the growing age. This statement may be or many not be true. But one thing is true that moles do appear on our body and most of the time we want to get rid of them. However, as they are often non-obstructive, we tend to ignore them. But there may be times that we can not simply carry with it and at any cost, we just want to Get Rid of Moles Naturally.
What could be a natural means of getting rid of moles? I looked for several options and at last zeroed at ACV or Apple Cider Vinegar for its best medicinal property without any side effects. Yes ACV is known for its curative property for moles. So find out some organic raw apple cider vinegar for the treatment of benign moles. Let us start to learn how to get rid of moles naturally?
How to Get Rid of Moles Naturally by using Apple Cider Vinegar
- Get a sterile needle from the pharmacy shop. To be double sure you may sterilize it further by moving on the lighter flames and rubbing the tips with alcohol.
- Keep some cotton balls ready.
- Now the prick the wall or surface of the moles with sterile needle gently. There are no nerves in the moles surface, so you may not feel any pain of it.
- Then soak the cotton ball in ACV and apply on the moles by rubbing it for 20-30 minutes.
- Let the ACV applications dry over the moles.
- Repeat this procedure every day in the morning and evening hours for 30 minutes daily.
- The mole will slowly turn into reddish flab and then into the scab. Slowly in 8-10 days, the dried scales will fall leaving behind red marks. Depending upon the size of the mole the time period may be more or less.
- Apply Calendula lotion or some antiseptic cream for few days till the reddish stain vanishes completely.